Does the challenge of working on a new AAA unannounced project excite you? Here at DPS Games you can do exactly that. We are based in Guildford, self-publishing our own title, and are fully funded by Wargaming, one of the biggest publishers of FTP games in the world. Our studio leadership are industry veterans, and we believe we’re building a great studio culture in the best studio space in Guildford. If you think you have the talent to join a world class team, we’d love you to join us!
The role will involve developing and maintaining the CI/CD system used on the project.
You will be working with Build engineers as part of DevOps team, helping development and QA teams to make the most of the build systems provided and implementing solutions to help them.
Alongside the development teams you will be working with release teams to improve build distribution and provide feedback and troubleshooting on the process.
You will report to the DevOps Team Lead.
What will you do?
Develop and maintain the Build system based on TeamCity (Windows, Linux)
Build CI/CD pipelines for development teams
Configure and support internal staging servers
Create automation for internal development
Research new building solution
What are we looking for?
Experience in Build engineering or similar roles
Scripting experience: Python/Bash/PowerShell
Experience with CI/CD tools: TeamCity/Jenkins/Gitlab CI
Experience with Version Control: Git/Perforce/SVN
Containers for build and testing environments
Experience with configuration management: Ansible/Puppet
Excellent oral and written communication
Ability to present ideas and concepts in clear and concise manner
Ability to work effectively under pressure in fast paced environment
Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems and ability to think abstractly
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Knowledge of C++, C#
Unreal Engine: Build Graph, build configuration
Cloud experience: AWS/Azure/GCP
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Guildford include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Dog-friendly office
- Onsite canteen (with an endless supply of snacks and beverages)
- Video game areas, Warhammer painting station, a bespoke D&D table, Adjustable height desks
- Wellbeing perks (Mental Health Days, Dedicated Well-being room, Team of Mental Heath First Aiders, Professional counseling)
- Health Insurance (including family coverage), Life Insurance, Pension contribution
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 25 years of experience on the market
- To learn more about our studio in Guildford, follow this link: https://dpsgames.com/studio