HR Ops Specialist
Wargaming is one of the world’s leading developers and publishers for high quality free to play games. We are looking for a motivated and autonomous HR Ops Specialist to support our DPS Games Studio in Guildford - around 60 people and growing, fast!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their HR career.
This position reports to the HR Lead and is based in our Guilford office (on a hybrid model).
What will you do?
- Be first point of contact for HR queries and questions
- Update policies, process and change management initiatives
- Manage employee relation activities; escalating where necessary
- Create new starters contracts and manage their on-boarding process
- Understand and support the employee benefits program
- Help foster the company culture that encourages talented employees to develop their skills
- Work alongside International Mobility Specialist with relocations to and from the UK, including visa requirements and relocation logistics where required
- Work collaboratively with global HR colleagues to localise global initiatives
- Manage off-boarding process including exit interviews and updating HR systems as needed
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working within a HR capacity
- Understanding of UK HR policy and process
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and with confidential information
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ideally, you’ll have a keen interest or experience in the games industry