Senior HR Business Partner
Wargaming is one of the world’s leading developers and publishers for high quality free to play games. We are looking for an experienced and autonomous Senior HR Business Partner to support our DPS Games Studio in Guildford and collaborate with the HRBP in Sydney to support our co-dev partners in Sydney - around 150 people.
You’ll have the opportunity to be a true strategic business partner in all HR related matters, working work closely with the studios Product Director and collaborate across various departments.
This position reports to the Chief HR Officer, and is based in our Guilford office (for most of the week).
What will you do?
- Build trusting relationships with key management and stakeholders
- Synthesise DPS Games vision and strategy into HR insights and recommendations that provide value to the business
- Counsel business leaders on effective management of change and performance within the organization, such as department reorganisations, leadership changes, role restructuring, performance management etc
- Manage employee relations, acting as an escalation and resolution point in employee relation disputes
- Manage employee benefits program, including supporting bonus discussions, approving payroll reports, and regularly reviewing compensation within a competitive market
- Lead on the talent strategy and headcount planning, working closely with the talent acquisition and reward teams
- Help foster a company culture that encourages talented employees develop their skills and career vision
- Support global mobility, including visa requirements and relocation logistics for new joiners or existing employees
- Manage the HR team, which currently consists of 1 direct report
- Work collaboratively with global HR colleagues to localize global initiatives
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent relevant work experience
- Effectively manage HR operations and programs independently
- Able to engage and influence key management and business stakeholders
- Proven people manager
- Collaborative mindset to achieve results
- Ability to prioritize and focus in a fast paced, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Resilient and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Experienced knowledge of the UK HR market
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ideally, you’ll have a keen interest or experience in the games industry
- Knowledge of UK global mobility – supporting relocation of employees from other locations to the UK
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
DPS Games is a Wargaming Company and working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!