Senior Publishing Manager
Does the challenge of creating an exciting AAA Free to Play game at a new studio excite you? Here at DPS Games you have the chance to join a new creative project at the early stages of game development. You can leave your mark on the game and be part of creating something truly unique.
We are self-publishing our own title, and are fully funded by Wargaming.net, one of the biggest publishers of FTP games in the world. Our studio leadership are industry veterans, and we believe we’re building a great studio culture in the best studio space in Guildford. If you think you have the talent to join a world class team, we’d love you to come and look at our studio.
DPS Games is looking for a Senior Publishing Manager. You will establish new platform, licensing, and Brand partners for a AAA Free-to-Play game, securing exciting opportunities for a new IP. Day-to-day you are responsible for managing these partnerships to maintain a successful cross platform title.
This position is based in Guildford, UK and reports to the Product Director.
What will you do?
- Manage and drive the project’s vision objectives in collaboration with development and the Product Director for the product in pre-launch and post-release
- Lead, negotiate and manage relations with internal and third-party platforms both on PC (WGC/Steam/Epic etc.) and Console (Sony/Microsoft etc.)
- Plan and manage the feature support publishing budget
- Manage and coordinate with our external User Experience research partner
- Participate in establishing, achieving and reporting on product goals and KPIs
- Work alongside the Marketing, Live Operations and Development teams to identify, generate and execute key brand partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Partner with Marketing and Live Operations to ensure development support to achieve Marketing, PR, and Live Ops goals
- Manage game ratings and legal clearance for a games-as-a-service product, for launch and post-release
- Strategic planning for current and future product development including regional expansions, languages and platforms
- Be the voice of the players, articulate clearly their expectations to the team and provide actionable items
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Publishing Manager role with a minimum of 1 shipped AAA product
- Proven expertise in the gaming industry in publishing roles
- Experience with Free-to-Play or Games-as-a-Service products strongly preferred
- Strong cross-team communication skills with the ability to manage and communicate at all levels
- Well-versed in current gaming trends and market competition
- Strong familiarity with the video games industry, terminology & platforms
- Knowledge of game development
- Passion for games as a player
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Target market knowledge of North America & Western Europe
- Experience working with highly distributed teams
- Passion for free-to-play PC/Consolegames
- Data driven focus
- Experience with consumer profiles
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
DPS Games is a proud member of the Wargaming family andhome to a great deal of passion and love forvideo games.Founded in Guildford, UK, DPS Games is a globally distributed development studio, dedicated to building newgames which are action packed, and universally loved. Like Tanks they’ve bounced a lot of damage, but now they’re ready to make some mayhem of their own.
At DPS Games: Play is Everything.
For regular updates follow @DPSGamesStudio on Twitter or visit DPSGames.com