Product Marketing Manager
Does the challenge of creating an exciting AAA Free to Play game at a new studio excite you? Here at DPS Games you have the chance to join a new creative project at the early stages of game development. You can leave your mark on the game and be part of creating something truly unique.
We are self-publishing our own title, and are fully funded by Wargaming.net, one of the biggest publishers of FTP games in the world. Our studio leadership are industry veterans, and we believe we’re building a great studio culture in the best studio space in Guildford. If you think you have the talent to join a world class team, we’d love you to come and look at our studio.
Working in the Brand & Marketing team within our Guildford office, the Product Marketing Manager will head up a team of three to oversee all global media marketing activities.
Love challenges, lean management processes and getting fast results?
Are you direct and to-the-point in your communication and management style?
Do you understand what F2P and games as a service are about?
Are you are 100% reliable and understand the responsibilities of being a leader?
Are you ready to own, drive and grow our business further?
…If that sounds like you, then the DPS Games team might be for you!
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Lead Marketing Manager.
What will you do?
- Define and execute product marketing strategy for our new unannounced product
- Build, lead and manage a team of three
- Take ownership and prepare media planning for the various promotions of the product
- Set up and own relationship with a global media agency
- Work closely with Publishing, Project Managers, Live Ops, Brand and Content teams and Global PR, to increase product KPIs
- Driving and owning growth in User acquisition and pro-actively improving processes
- Manage regional marketing assets creation and optimization on an ongoing basis
- Manage alternative promotion channels and partnerships
- Set up necessary marketing reports and deliver them regularly to leadership
- Own product marketing budgets
What are we looking for?
- Experience building and leading Product Marketing teams previously, including large scale budget management
- Strong project management and inter-cultural communication skills
- In-depth knowledge in advertising formats, technologies, UA and campaign optimization
- Strong understanding of data & analytics, as it relates to optimizing your content, tactics and strategies
- Strong knowledge of video games platform advertising including PC (Steam, Epic etc) and console environments (PS4, Xbox, etc.) and F2P games
- Good knowledge of social and influencer lead marketing strategies and platforms
- A good knowledge of the North American media landscape
- Ideally tapped into pop culture particularly in North America – films, games, music, and other entertainment
- Fluent in English
- Passion for video games
- Autonomous, pro-active and innovation focused
About DPS Games:
DPS Games is a proud member of the Wargaming family andhome to a great deal of passion and love forvideo games.Founded in Guildford, UK, DPS Games is a globally distributed development studio, dedicated to building newgames which are action packed, and universally loved. Like Tanks they’ve bounced a lot of damage, but now they’re ready to make some mayhem of their own.
At DPS Games: Play is Everything.
For regular updates follow @DPSGamesStudio on Twitter or visit DPSGames.com
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!