We are looking for an experienced Analyst who can work with our studio development team and data infrastructure teams to help drive our data driven approach to game development.
This role will analyse our player data and provide actionable recommendations to game developers, publishing and business leaders on how to enhance and optimize all areas of the player life cycle.
The Analyst reports to Live Ops Director, based in our Guildford studio.
What will you do?
- Interface with game and BI staff to ensure we are collecting data adequately to answer game and business questions
- Analyse gameplay data to support design and development of game features
- Analyse player data to create the best experience for our players in and out of game
- Design and create visualisations to support studio and game needs
- Deliver and present analyses to key stakeholders across the business
- Model and analyse the impact of game and business decisions
What are we looking for?
- Experience conducting quantitative research in a customer focused service industry
- Understanding of SQL and other query languages highly preferred
- Experienced in the use of statistical modelling and data mining techniques
- Enthusiastic about data with an inquisitive mindset
- Passionate about multi-player online video games
- High integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Can work independently
- Experience with Oracle databases and Tableau highly preferred
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office suite
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Data analysis experience in video games
- Excellent communication skills both onsite and over video-conference
- Experience working with Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!