Do you enjoy fast paced, fast growth environments? Do you want to make a difference? Is gaming your thing? If yes to one or all of these things, then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Wargaming’s Global Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for an experienced Recruiter to be based in our Guildford studio, with a focus on Guildford hiring and the opportunity to support Nicosia HQ and Sydney hiring! As a recruiting partner to the business, you’ll work directly with hiring managers to build hiring strategies, source top talent and drive business critical hiring decisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the gaming or technology sector in a end to end recruitment role.
The Recruiter will report to the Recruitment Lead at Wargaming Nicosia.
What will you do?
- Partner with key stakeholders (business and HR) to understand and determine short and long term hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Take a consultative approach to establishing effective working relationships with hiring managers and leaders, developing effective recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates
- Drive the assessment process with hiring managers. Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, ensuring key role success requirements are measured through the process
- Manage overall execution against hiring goals for DPS Games in Guildford. On occasion, provide hiring support to other Wargaming studios – Nicosia and Sydney
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Partner with recruiters from other regions. Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in technical/ IT recruiting, ideally from within a video gaming, technology or entertainment organisation
- Experience recruiting regionally, including relocating interstate and overseas candidates
- Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimising talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
- Demonstrated success building impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at various levels
- Have deep knowledge of the local market in, as well as the ability to source talent worldwide
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and proactiveness
- Comfortable using recruitment management systems, leveraging its full functionality
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!