If this sounds like a place you want to be, and a company you want to make history with, DPS Games is waiting for you. Our current job vacancies are listed below. Get in touch!
- Competitive Salaries including regular reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Studio shut down between Christmas (Dec 25th) and New Year (Jan 1st)
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance (including family cover)
- Multiple touchpoints for mental wellbeing including:
- Trained mental health counsellor
- Dedicated Wellbeing room.
- Access to ‘Perkbox’ which can include various additional benefits such as:
- Store discounts
- Gym discount
- Mobile phone insurance
- 24hr private medical assistance
- Relocation assistance
We want to ensure that our environment is great when you’re at work so we have built our studio life to ensure it’s the best it possibly can be. We’re also open to ideas on how we can improve. If anyone on the team has an idea, they just speak to our facilities team!
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Subsidised Deli for hot food
- Decking & BBQ area in the office
- Safe bike area
- Free parking
- Including electric car charge points
- Recycling program
- A studio designed around work & play:
- Video game areas
- Warhammer painting station
- A bespoke D&D Table
- Adjustable height desks (standing or sitting)
- A strong team built on respect
As a studio we value our team’s health above everything else. This can be seen in our response to the recent COVID-19 pandemic. Our leadership team decided very early on to get ahead of the crisis and initiate our pre-planned working from home procedure. This meant that all our teams were working from home in advance of the nationwide lockdown. It also gave us time to provide any needed equipment or furniture to facilitate the change as much as possible.
We will continue to reevaluate and plan our life in the studio as time goes on so that we can make any adjustments needed to make our working environment as safe as possible. We have also adopted a more relaxed attitude towards working from home and feel that this is an important element when it comes to people’s wellbeing and a healthy work/life balance.
Our Office Heroes say
Here at DPS Games, Play Is Everything.
It is DPS Games’ intent to build games and a community based on diversity and inclusion, regardless of ethnicity, race, gender, sexuality or being differently abled.
At DPS Games we stand against discrimination of any kind, anywhere, and we are committed to ensuring that our players and our people are able to engage in doing what we all love free from harassment.
Read more on our commitment to diversity and inclusion through our raisethegame pledge. We are aiming to achieve all six pillars of the initiative and make our workforce a truly inclusive place.